Monday, May 9, 2011

cool pic

It's bizarre not to have to go to work in the morning, but I think it won't be too hard to get used to it! When I was in Victoria for the boat show last week, a photographer took a photo of me and I made it in the Time Colonist, the local newspaper. I contacted them and at first, they refuse to give it to me. Since they never made me sign a release, I had to remind them that they were breaking the personal information protection act and some copyright laws before they agreed to send it to me. here it is:
Still getting ready for departure, million of little things to do before departure. Am I going to leave on friday 13h? hum, I'm not superstitious but I'm still not sure...Reminder to all my friends : Thursday evening going away dinner. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment