Friday, May 13, 2011

I lost a few brain cells on this one!

Yesterday was the going away party with my friends. The alcool content in my blood is probably still above the maximum legal, even after a night of sleep. Did I mention that I am giving up smoke, pot and alcool during my trip? Some said I won't be able. "How are you gonna get laid without alcool?" They're right, it might be tricky...but the beer in Saint John's will taste even better.
The party went very well, most of my staple friends were there plus a few surprise show ups. All night long, there was a camera that was passed amongst everybody to take pictures and at first I was told it was Damien's. Then he leaves and suggest that we use it for the night and give it back to him later. I was delighted at the idea of taking pictures that would surprise him when he looks at it, ie taking a picture inside my shirt. And then at the end of the evening, they told me it is a surprise present for my departure. I didn't see that coming AT ALL! This morning I am looking at the picture and of course, there is lots of these surprise picture. I was caught at my own game. Some interesting parts of anatomy are displayed on the screen, don't ask my what or who, I couln't tell!
I want to tell all of you that I feel blessed to have friends like you, that wherever life will take me I hope I'll be always surounded by such quality people. I hope we keep in touch and meet further down the way for more adventures.
All pics available HERE









An important note : I decided to leave next monday, and I will only pedal to Maple Ridge where I will stay at Andrew's for the night. That night, we are going to Roosters, the famous country bar! Anybody welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment